The basic purpose of this competition is to engage with and generate a healthy activity for the Pakistani youth during these challenging times of social isolation as we pass through the Corona Virus 19- health emergency.
The goal is to highlight the talent of young Pakistani boys and girls to use their creative skills to express their visions through paintings and computer graphics that would impart the message of how they see this global public health emergency of COVID -19.
Who can participate?
• For Painting competition – Pakistani youth enrolled in education institution in Pakistan between the ages of 12 to 17 years and – for Computer Graphics competition between the ages of 18 to 23 years are eligible to participate in the competition.
Requirement & Rules
• The youth can paint with crayons, water colours or mixed mediums, or submit art expressions through computer graphics that represent living during times of the corona virus and how they envision the highlights of combatting this disease. Only one entry by each youth.
• Your full-time, name of education institution, city of residence, and email address is required with entry.
• Paintings and computer graphics should be scanned and sent by email to KKAWF.
• The painting and graphic submissions must be given a title.
• When sending the entry, the subject line should read “My painting“, or “My Computer Graphic”
• KKAWF reserves the right to compile and publish the paintings and graphics.
• Participating students shortlisted as semi-finalists will receive certificates and the three winners each from paintings and computer graphics category will receive shields and other prizes.
• When times permit an exhibition of paintings will be held in Islamabad.